Master bakers Agnes Gabriel after discovering a book containing a treasure trove of recipes handwritten by Agnes’s great-grandfather, they were inspired to establish the GRADZ (Gabriel Romuald Agnes DamaZ) bakery and wanted to share their recipes and continental style of baking with customers in the UK.
Each numbered recipe in her great-grandfather’s book brought back to life cherished memories and baking ideas for Agnes and Romuald and by adding their own knowledge, skill and expertise, the GRADZ master bakers have created a traditional range of breads with today’s tastes and health benefits. They have handcrafted GRADZ breads so that we can also experience the wonderful smell of warm and fresh bread from the family oven.
Their wish is for you to enjoy their family heritage of baking when you take the time to savour their authentic and delicious sourdough breads.
- Natural sourdough
- Prolonged fermentation process
- Stone baked
- Hand made
- Award Winning Recipes
- BRC Accreditation
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Great shelf life for up to 5 days
- Superfood Seeds and ancient grains added to boost the nutritional value and great taste of our sourdough breads
- Great range available including yeast free and gluten free sourdoughs
- Our Gluten Free bread is made in a dedicated gluten free bakery and is both Coeliac Certified and Vegan Certified Accreditations
BRC Global Standards
At GRADZ we always aim for the highest standards.
So we are happy to announce that GRADZ has BRC accreditation at each of its manufacturing facilities.
All GRADZ Gluten Free products have a Vegan Certificate.